karen likes music

karen likes music
halloo there! time to listen to the music! (and i just had to wear my Keane shirt for my profile pic)
listening to music makes me happy! drop a line! let me know if you have a cool song you want to share! woohooo!

martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

Under the Sheets - Ellie Goulding

Title: Under the Sheets
Artist: Ellie Goulding
Album: Single | Lights (2010) | Brit Awards 2010 (this song is on the 2nd CD)

her voice kinda reminds me of another artist but i can't quite put my finger on who that is (i'll let you know as soon as i remember) nevertheless, i think her voice is cool and soothing even with this upbeat song. she also has an accent when she sings which makes her sound unique. enjoy.

Check out her website: elliegoulding.com

~k


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario