karen likes music

karen likes music
halloo there! time to listen to the music! (and i just had to wear my Keane shirt for my profile pic)
listening to music makes me happy! drop a line! let me know if you have a cool song you want to share! woohooo!

lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

Listzomania - Phoenix


Title: Listzomania
Artist: Phoenix
Album: Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

i like the entire album!
Phoenix is a french alternative rock band that i likeey.
..if you have time check out the song, love like a sunset too.
:)
~k











2 comentarios:

  1. and like i always said, love like a sunset is the only song that does not make sense in that entire album. that said, wolfgang still rocks my socks. hahaha

    from your number 1 fan. naks. hahaha!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. but i like love like a sunset! hahaha

    ResponderEliminar