karen likes music

karen likes music
halloo there! time to listen to the music! (and i just had to wear my Keane shirt for my profile pic)
listening to music makes me happy! drop a line! let me know if you have a cool song you want to share! woohooo!

miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

Shake It Out - Florence + The Machine


Title: Shake It Out
Artist: Florence + The Machine
Album: Ceremonials (2011)

Another new year song!
It's time to start a new and get rid of the past.

Florence + The Machine is another English band. 
I must say Florence Welch's vocal quality is great! Her voice is hmm how do i describe it... big and solid, if you get what I mean?

Check out their previous songs such as Rabbit Heart (Raise it Up) and You've Got The Love as well :) 

~k




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario