karen likes music

karen likes music
halloo there! time to listen to the music! (and i just had to wear my Keane shirt for my profile pic)
listening to music makes me happy! drop a line! let me know if you have a cool song you want to share! woohooo!

lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2011

On Melancholy Hill - Gorillaz


Title: On Melancholy Hill
Artist: Gorillaz
Album: Plastic Beach (2010)

I never would've guessed this song was by Gorillaz. I heard it an hour ago on the radio, remembered a few lines then googled the lyrics.

This is the third single from their third studio album. The feel is definitely different from the other songs that I've heard from them. Ironically the beat is happy but his voice is so monotonous, soooo melancholy! The video is a bit strange as well. Not quite what I had pictured in my mind. But I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy listening to it.
~k



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario