karen likes music

karen likes music
halloo there! time to listen to the music! (and i just had to wear my Keane shirt for my profile pic)
listening to music makes me happy! drop a line! let me know if you have a cool song you want to share! woohooo!

jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

So Here We Are - Bloc Party

Title: So Here We Are
Artist: Bloc Party
Album: Silent Alarm (2005)

Let's go back to 2005, when this UK band's single was released! It's a very light song with soft vocals. 
The lyrics are short compared to their other songs (but I like the message it's trying to convey) :)
I caught a glimpse, but its been forgotten
So here we are again
I made a vow, to carry you home... home

I really tried to do what you wanted

It all went wrong again

I made a vow, to carry you home

If you fall sick, if you pass out

I figured it out, I can see again 
 
~k



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario